From February to June 2022 we have been talking, praying, learning about, and responding to the climate crisis as we explore how we can better care for God's earth.
We began in February with our first online talk and a prayer event at the American College Chapel in Leuven. Scroll down for more resources and if you would like to catch up with a session you missed, you'll find the recording below as well.
If you're interested to learn more about climate change, the crisis it presents to our world, or the churches response, here are some resources we recommend taking a look at:
- Climate Justice: A Man-Made Problem With a Feminist Solution by Mary Robinson
- The Spirituality of Protest by Gail Bradbrook, https://www.nomadpodcast.co.uk/gail-bradbrook-the-spirituality-of-protest-n245/
- The CoE Environment Program, www.churchofengland.org/about/environment-and-climate-change
- Tearfund, www.tearfund.org/
- European Christian Environmental Network, https://www.ecen.org/
- Sustainalytics, https://www.sustainalytics.com/
Missed a talk? Catch up with the recordings below!
Giles Goddard spoke about the Church of England's work on climate justice and about his Faith for the Climate, an organisation that supports inter-faith collaboration on climate justice.
Estonian Professor Helle Liht spoke to us about Nature being Sacramental.
Saji Kanayankal spoke to us about how India is responding to COP 26