Tuesday 20 October
20u: P-café in Café Stuk (www.stuk.be/en). This week, David will continue the lively session begun last week on Pacifism and anarchism.
Wednesday 21 October
19u30: Homegroup at Sarah's for coffee, cake, chat and an episode of Rev.
Sunday 25 October, Last Sunday after Trinity
- The Choir will practise in church from 17u.
- Confirmation class (CC) will take place in the sacristy (next to the church) from 17u. CC is open to anyone who wants more information about the Christian faith as the Anglican tradition has received it. We will be looking at the way Anglicans receive the Bible.
- If you want to sing in the choir and come to Confirmation class, you can't unless you can somehow split your body into two
- 18u30: Jack will lead our Holy Communion service (although as part of her training, Jane will preside over as much of the service as she can).
- The preacher will be the Revd Simon Tyndall, Anglican chaplain in Tervuren (http://stpaulstervuren.be/), who will preach on the Parable of the Sower in Matthew 13.
- The service will be followed by and
- Many thanks for the huge response to the Salvation Army's request for underwear and socks for the refugees arriving in Brussels. These will be delivered this week.
- This article reveals an enormous row developing between the Anglican Church and the British Government over the refugee crisis: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/17/bishops-rebuke-cameron-over-refugees
Have a great week!
Daily Anglican prayer:
Church of England weekly podcast:
Jeremy Heuslein's blog (former member of M&Ms, now on the staff of Holy Trinity Brussels, doing a PhD in KU Leuven and recommended for training as an Anglican priest):